Renowned social intrapreneur, founder of Accenture Development Partners, speaker and author of "confessions of a corporate insurgent" Gib Bulloch brings us a unique perspective on the relationship between the corporate world, society and the self.
He has played a key role in promoting social intrapreneurship and is co-founder of the League of Intrapreneurs. A deeply human testimony about a battle of more than 25 years to bring a sense of social responsibility within the company and a large-scale impact.
During this session, Gib will share with us his journey as he founded an audacious “guerilla movement“ within one of the world’s largest consulting company. He will give us amazing insights on:
- How he found purpose in his corporate job by creating social impact and innovation from within
- How he navigated the corporate system to bring management and employees with him
- The challenges he faces along the way
- What he learned about the recruitment, retention and development of Millennial Talent
- How success came, and at which price
Gib has received several prices for his achievement as social intrapreneur.
Introduction to intrapreneurship.
José Silva (Head of start-up services) : Introduction about the League and insights on intrapreneurship in the region.
Social Intrapreneur, founder of Accenture Development Partner and author of "confessions of a corporate insurgent".
An aperitif will take place outside de auditoire for all participants.
University of Lausanne Campus